torsdag 10. februar 2011

Day 1 - On the train in Scotland

Dear diary!

Now I am on the train in Edinburg. I take the fly from Norway (Gardemoen) to the airport in Edinburgh. The travel look to be good! Now it is 8*C, and it because it’s winter here too.  Here is some pictures from my travel:





Some nice tourist.



Some minutes ago I talk little bit with a British boy. I learn something important! Look at the dialog:

Me: Oh, you is a sweet little boy!
The boy: Thank you miss…
Me: Haavorsen, Siv Haavorsen, but just call me Siv. Everybody do that.
The boy: Okay.
Me: What is your name?
The boy: My name is Chris.
Me: Oh, that was a beautiful name! Where are you from, Chris?
The boy: I am from Great Britain!
Me: oh now! You are from Scotland, right?
The boy: Yes, but I am from Great Britain to and also United Kingdom!
Me: How can that be?
The boy: Great Britain is the same like England, Scotland and Wales together.
Me: But what with United Kingdom?
The boy: Yes, that the same like Great Britain and north Ireland.
 Me: oh, I understand!
The buy: do you really do?
Me: Almost, but why they are together?
The boy: because England and Wales had same king, and after that they take with us to. Then we had Great Britain, and so Ireland joined us and we been United Kingdom. After a time Ireland don’t want to bee with us anymore, but north Ireland stay.
Me: oh, tanks for all the information, but now I will take me some tea. Good bye!
The boy: Bye, Siv!

Now I haft to go out of the train!

- The backpack girl!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar